Warehouse Operative (light duties) / Sales Administrator
- £20,800 to £29,950 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time - Full Time - Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (or perhaps 8 - 4 or 8:30 - 4:30 to suit the right person)
- 14 July 2022
TEMED is a rapidly growing, well established medical device organisation that designs and sells medical products in the UK and around the world.
Due to continued staff development, we have an interesting and varied opportunity for someone to be solely responsible for the warehouse and also to look after all the admin related aspects of our busy stocking and ordering processes.
Half of your time would be spent in the office processing sales orders, ordering stock, and making sure vital data is recorded and half the time you will be responsible for the packing and dispatch in the warehouse. When in the warehouse you will be on your feet most of the time and there is an element of lifting, but you will not routinely be lifting heavy items.
Your day to day duties would include:
- being responsible for the day to day running of the warehouse
- receiving stock
- checking lot numbers (of received items) to delivery notes
- rotating stock
- dispatching to hospitals (we largely work on a next day delivery basis)
- recording all the data in our computerised systems
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- An attention to detail
- To be used to keeping workspaces clean and tidy
- A reasonable computer knowledge
- Quickbooks knowledge would be desirable although not essential as full training will be given and it is an easy system to learn provided that you are competent with computers
- To be happy with the physical aspects of the job
- To be flexible and is willing to learn new skills with the potential of development
Benefits of working here:
- This is a great opportunity for someone to make the role their own (whilst working to the needed standards)
- Once you have learned the roles it is anticipated that the person in this role will not need to be overly managed
- Flexibly work times if needed. Our standard hours are Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm however your hours could potentially be 8am - 4pm or 8:30am - 4:30pm to suit the right person)
- Your salary will be reviewed after a 6 month probation period.
- Immediate start available
- Very friendly and professional team
- Company pension
- Free onsite parking
- We are located in Sidlesham (south of Chichester) with some lovely nearby walks in the countryside.
More information about us:
Though TEMED is small, we supply every cardiac surgery hospital in the UK and as such we work to impressive standards. As well as working closely with U.K. cardiac units we employ 40 people in the USA who are involved in the developing the market for the TEMED Gas Diffuser.