- £25,000 per annum
- Full Time
- 13 April 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a Depot Supervisor (we call them Care Centre Managers) to join our friendly team. Based in our small Exeter Depot, of around 2,000 sq.ft., you will be responsible for a small team of 2 Centre Operatives, ensuring our customers’ orders are picked, packed and dispatched in a timely manner. You may already have some people management experience or are looking to take the next steps in your career, either way we’d love to hear from you!
The working hours of this position are Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 17:00pm.
Fittleworth Medical is a DAC (Dispensing Appliance Contractor). We often have trouble explaining what we do. The easiest way to think of us is that we deliver medical appliances to people who need them. This makes for a unique and rewarding customer service experience, and the expectation is unlike any other service company. We need to get it right 100% of the time.
Our purpose is to make life more rewarding and dignified for the people who use our service. Our people and clients are at the heart of everything we do. Fittleworth have been officially recognised as a UK’s
We are an Award Winning Place to Work being recognised as Ranked at #41 UKs Best Workplaces and we also offer:
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays)
- A highly competitive full pension scheme (employees contribute 3% and we contribute 8.5%!)
- Private medical healthcare, with the option to include yourfamily
- Life insurance cover
- Access to Fittle-Perks! Our bespoke reward and discount platform for major retailers
- Access to a wide range of employee wellbeing services
- Cycle to work scheme
- The chance to be a part of our award-winning culture of going the extra-mile & making a difference to people’s lives
In your role,you would be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the Centre
- Working with the team to ensure all orders are fulfilled on time and in full
- Picking, packing, checking client orders and preparing them for dispatch
- All aspects of stock management, replenishment, rotation, and ordering
- Hand-cutting and customisation of client orders
- First class communication with internal and external departments, as well as reporting and analysis of the operations function
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements at all times
The skills required for you to be successful:
- Previous experience working in a distribution, dispensing, supply chain or retail background
- An engaging and proactive leader
- An effective communicator and problem solver
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work in a high-paced environment
- Committed to the goals of the Centre and meeting strict deadlines
- Computer literate
- Prepared to go the extra mile for our teams, our customers and the business
At Fittleworth, nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture where all our people feel they belong is at the heart of our Fittleworth Way Culture and values. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age. Any personal information you share with us will be treated in line with our company Privacy Notice, available via legal notices on our website.