- Full Time
- 5 April 2023
Fittleworth, first founded in 1984 out of a small family garage, is now one of the UK’s leading home dispensing companies. We pride ourselves on providing a personalised, trusted and dedicated first-class home delivery service to our clients catering to all stoma, continence and wound care appliance needs.
As well as priding ourselves on the commitment we provide to our clients, at Fittleworth we also recognise the commitment to our employees in providing an engaging and rewarding working environment. As such, we offer a competitive salary with annual review, private healthcare, life insurance cover, a highly competitive pension scheme, 25 days holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays), access to our bespoke reward and discount platform, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, and a chance to be part of an accredited UK's Best Workplace™ by Great Place to Work.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for Marketing Manager to join our customer first marketing team.
This is an exciting role that will enable someone with experience of the healthcare market to use their leadership and technical skills to produce creative and engaging programmes, utilising storytelling to bring our service to life. You will not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and have an overriding passion to make a difference. We are looking for someone who will bring experience of engaging with both clinical customers and end-user clients, to deliver insightful marketing communications and creative that supports business and brand ambitions. The Marketing Manager will develop annual marketing/tactical plans, that are aligned with overall service strategies of the Company and ensure UK specific growth plans. The Marketing Manager will have an integral role in identifying services needed and plan and execute on marketing campaigns. The role will have line management responsibility for our small marketing team and look to lead the team to and support the business in achieving its annual and medium-term sales and contribution targets.
The role is 70% remote home working, 30% office based in Littlehampton/Winnersh.
Qualities you will possess:
- Strategic thinker with a clear focus on results
- Experience in developing innovative strategies and driving the execution of service led propositions
- Proactive problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise multiple demands, make good decisions and action promptly
- Ability to execute based on data driven customer insights, demonstrated quantitative analysis skills
- Proven ability to lead teams, working cross functionally to achieve results
What you will need to be successful:
- Proven marketing experience (preferably within service business)
- Strategic marketing and planning experience including launch planning & follow-up
- Established experience within the medical device, NHS or pharma industry (desirable)
- Previous first line management experience (desirable)
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as a general understanding of a CRM system such as Office 365
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Marketing qualification and member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Experience of influencing and managing key stakeholders
- Willing and able to travel to head office & client sites when required. (approx. 30% office/customer travel)
Any personal information you share with us will be treated in line with our company Privacy Notice available via our website.
Fittleworth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.