- £28,000 per annum
- Full Time - Monday Friday, 14:00 to 12:00
- 3 April 2023
We are currently recruiting for a Dispesing Supervisor at our National Distribution Centre based in Nottingham. The Dispensing Supervisor will report directly to the National Distribution Centre Operations Manager and be responsible for the Dispensing Team Management ensuring all operational KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved.
This position is on a Full-Time basis working Monday to Friday, 14:00am – 22:00pm
The new role holder will be responsible for:
- National Distribution Centre Leadership & Driving Operational Excellence
- Driving a Culture of High Performance & Development
- Analysing Data & Optimizing Resources
- Embedding a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Compliance, Health and Safety and Regulatory Responsibility
- Continually looking for, and suggesting, ways we can improve the service we provide to the wider business, to Health Care professionals and to our clients
- Actively promoting Fittleworth to internal and external customers, carrying out all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
- Demonstrating the Fittleworth Way Values and Behaviours within the business at all times
Qualities and experience required.
- A passionate and engaging leader
- Strong people management and development experience
- Technically savvy, previous experience with ERP platforms i.e. Microsoft dynamics (desirable)
- Proven success in running a warehouse team (+15 FTE)
- Continuous Improvement experience i.e. Lean Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt (desirable)
- A successful track record of delivering a first class Pick/Pack Service
- FLT experience including accreditation
- Experience with Process Improvement including automation, technology and WMS solutions.
At Fittleworth, nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture where all our people feel they belong is at the heart of our Fittleworth Way Culture and values.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age. Any personal information you share with us will be treated in line with our company Privacy Notice, available via legal notices on our website.