- £ 10,500.00 per annum
- Part Time - 09:00am to 13:00pm
- 29 March 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a Depot Operative (we call them Care Centre operatives) to join our friendly team in Twyford, only 3 minutes walk from Twyford Train Station.
Fittleworth Medical is a DAC (Dispensing Appliance Contractor). We often have trouble explaining what we do. The easiest way to think of us is that we deliver medical appliances to people who need them. This makes for a unique and rewarding customer service experience, and the expectation is unlike any other service company - We need to get it right 100% of the time.
Our purpose is to make life more rewarding and dignified for the people who use our service. Our people and clients are at the heart of everything we do. Fittleworth have been officially recognised as a UK’s Best Workplace™ and have received special recognition for being a Best Workplace™ for Wellbeing and Women by Great Place to Work® UK!
In addition to being an award winning Place to Work being recognised as Ranked at #41 UKs Best Workplaces,we also offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays)
- A highly competitive full pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
- Access to Fittle-Perks! Our bespoke reward and discount platform for major retailers
- Access to a wide range of employee wellbeing services
- Cycle to work scheme
- The chance to be a part of our award-winning culture of going the extra-mile & making a difference to people’s lives
- Free onsite parking
In your role you would be responsible for:
- Hand-customisation of client orders if required
- Picking, packing and getting orders ready for dispatch
- Making sure all orders are accurate and dispatched on time
- Stock management, replenishment and rotation
- Speaking with internal and external departments regarding client orders
- Following all health and safety guidelines and achieving key targets
Skills required to be successful:
- A proactive team player, with the ability to work well independently and under own initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Organised and motivated
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work well under pressure against strict timelines
Any personal information you share with us will be treated in line with our company Privacy Notice, available via legal notices on our website. Fittleworth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.