Care Centre Dispensing Manager
- £ 21,901.07 per annum
- Full Time
- 5 October 2022
Fittleworth, first founded in 1984 out of a small family garage, is now one of the UK’s leading home dispensing companies. We pride ourselves on providing a personalised, trusted and dedicated first-class home delivery service to our clients catering to all stoma, continence and wound care appliance needs.
We are currently recruiting for a Care Centre Dispensing Manager to join our Doncaster Care Centre team to provide localised management in coordinating the preparation and dispatch of client orders.
This position is on the basis of working Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 17:00pm.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing general operational and people management to the Care Centre
- Leading, motivating and engaging a small team to achieve KPIs
- Light warehouse duties - including picking, packing, checking client orders and preparing them for despatch
- All aspects of stock management, replenishment, rotation and ordering
- Hand-customisation of client orders
- Communication with internal and external departments, as well as reporting and analysis of the operations function
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
Skills required to be successful:
- Previous experience working in a distribution, dispensing, supply chain or retail background
- An engaging and proactive leader with people management experience
- An effective communicator and problem solver
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Committed to the goals of the Centre and meeting strict deadlines
- High computer literacy
As well as priding ourselves on the commitment we provide to our clients, at Fittleworth we also recognise the commitment to our employees in providing an engaging and rewarding working environment. As such, we are Great Place To Work certified and we offer:
- a competitive salary with annual review
- private healthcare
- insurance cover
- a highly competitive pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays)
- access to our bespoke reward and discount platform for major retailers
- access to a wide range of employee wellbeing services
- cycle to work scheme
- access to our award-winning culture of going the extra-mile
Any personal information you share with us will be treated in line with our company Privacy Notice, available via legal notices on our website. Fittleworth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.