Client Relationship Administrator
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
- Full Time
- 3 January 2024
PeoplePay Global is a market leader within the International Payroll and Expansion industry. We assist and simplify the overseas hiring, onboarding and payroll process, allowing employers to expand in full confidence, as we manage all aspects of compliance.
Due to rapid expansion, PeoplePay Global are looking for an experienced Client Relationship Administrator to deliver exceptional customer service while managing and maintaining successful relationships with our clients. You will coordinate clients’ global payrolls to ensure an exemplary service is provided accurately and on time, and ensuring client’s needs are met.
What your responsibilities will look like:
- Organise daily work schedules and follow up with your clients and our in-country teams, ensuring the payroll process is progressing timely.
- Ensuring all queries are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner, maintaining our position as a top International Payroll provider.
- Actively seek and identify additional business opportunities with your clients.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues across multiple departments, and in-country teams to deliver your overall service.
- Manage and implement payroll services for your client base as and when required.
- Ensure all sensitive data is handled as per internal process, dictated by GDPR legislation.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- Demonstrable customer service experience.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Computer Literacy skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- English Language, with any additional languages an advantage.
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, uncapped commission.
- Free on-site parking.
- Employee benefits, incentive and reward programmes.
- Great team environment!
The basic salary is £25,000k per annum with a realistic OTE of £30,000k (potentially more).
We are based just outside of Chichester with free on-site parking and also have an accessible bus route.