Teacher at My Choice School
- circa £ 30,000.00 per annum
- Full Time - Full time - 8.30am to 4.30pm, Mon - Fri - Term Time Only
Due to expansion we are looking for a teacher to join our dynamic team at My Choice School in Arundel.
My Choice School is an independent SEMH school in rural West Sussex, and are committed to the learning and development of our young people. My Choice School delivers ASDAN Short Courses and Functional Skills English and Maths (Entry1, 2, 3; L1 and L2) and has SMSC and safeguarding at the heart of our learning. You will have responsibility for a small class and will share our belief in a restorative approach to behaviour, will encourage our young people to learn from challenges and will share in the team commitment to the school community.
Your students will benefit from your trauma and attachment informed approach, you will enable them to make progress with your experience of emotional regulation and behaviour management, ensuring they are safe, engaged and encouraged.
Your contracted hours of work will be 8:30am to 4:30pm enabling the teaching day and attendance at school meetings and meetings for students.
What will you receive from us?
This rewarding job will provide benefits far beyond salary, but you will also receive;
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- A Pension and access to the Staff Perkbox benefits scheme
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of teaching young people with complex emotional needs and challenging behaviour
- Experience of Functional Skills and ASDAN awards
- The ability to manage and encourage students to become independent learners, supporting their welfare alongside their emotional and behavioural development
- Please view the Teacher Job Description document (opens in a pop up)
- Please view the My Choice School (Arundel) Prospectus 22-23 document (opens in a pop up)