Office Administrator (Maternity Cover)
- £20,000 per annum
- Haywards Heath
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- 19 May 2021
Do you have at a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability learn other computer systems?; are you confident communicating to colleagues and external contacts both in person and on the telephone? Are you available to cover upto 12 months' maternity leave? If so, we would love to hear from you.
My Choice Children's Homes are looking for a General Office Administrator to cover 12 months maternity leave. You will be working in our friendly office in Haywards Heath (5 - 10 minutes walk from the station).
Your duties would include:
- Training Administration - including booking training courses with trainers using Microsoft Outlook and other internal systems.
- On occasion covering reception duties in the absence of the Receptionist for breaks/leave/sickness etc.
- Occasionally answer overflow calls from Reception in conjunction with other Administration staff.
- Processing / uploading reports and data provided by our Care Home Managers
- Assisting colleagues with resetting their password and other duties relating to our internal system (Clear Care) - full training will be given.
- Assisting with the My Choice School administration - keeping the schools records up to date etc
- Other admin duties relevant to the role.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Some office experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability learn other computer systems
- Not to be phased by working in an environment that mostly consists of (friendly) managers ie there are only 2 other Admin people
- To be confident communicating both to colleagues and external contacts
- Available to cover up to 12 months' maternity leave
35 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
There will be a substantial handover period with the current postholder so you can receive comprehensive training.
The benefits of working here:
- Access to Perkbox
- Company pension scheme
- 22 + bank holidays days paid leave per year (pro rata)
Face to face interview process
CALLS FROM AGENCIES WILL NOT BE TAKEN
We do not accept calls from agencies for these roles.