Deputy Head Teacher
- £ 31,000.00 to £ 33,000.00 per annum - plus pension and benefits
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Headteacher at a small independent SEMH school in West Sussex. This post is a teaching position with Designated Safeguarding Lead responsibility, training and support will be provided.
My Choice School is expanding and applications are invited from teachers who are committed to young people and have a proven ability to support emotional and behavioural development. At My Choice School we use a restorative approach to behaviour management, encouraging learning from challenges and repairing relationships to move forward. Our student voice is vital to our school community and commitment to this is essential.
Previous experience of a leadership or senior role is desirable but not essential; determination and an ability to strive for excellence while maintaining a sense of humour and robust relationships with staff and young people are essential.
The Head of Education, Annie Murphy, welcomes discussion from applicants prior to formal application. Visits to the school will be scheduled after the initial interview for safeguarding purposes.
- Please view the Deputy Head Teacher JD Oct 19 document
- Please view the Ofsted School Report - My Choice School document
- Please view the Behaviour Management Policy document
- Please view the My Choice School Arundel Prospectus document