Traffic Management Supervisor
- Donington Park
- Part Time - Weekends Only
- 23 February 2024
Traffic Management Supervisor – Part Time – Weekends Only
As part of our commitment to provide an outstanding customer experience at Donington Park Circuit, we are looking to further enhance our Operations team, with an experienced Traffic Management Supervisor to work with our parking and security contractors to ensure a safe and timely entry and exit from the circuit on event days.
This new role within the business and is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with previous traffic management experience, looking to expand their knowledge into the events sector.
- Work with our security and event contractors to successfully plan and execute parking plans on event days
- Manage and direct traffic flow within the designated areas surrounding Donington Park
- Ensure the safety of visitors by enforcing traffic rules and regulations
- Collaborate with event organizers and internal teams to plan and implement effective traffic management strategies
- Monitor and respond to traffic-related incidents, providing assistance and maintaining calm in high-pressure situations
- Set up and dismantle traffic control equipment as needed
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in traffic management or a related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of traffic laws and regulations
- Willingness to work weekends
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to regular weekends
Due to the nature of this role, a flexibility around working weekends and evenings will be essential. Also due to our location and to fulfil the role successfully, a full UK driving licence will be essential.