Sporting & Operations Coordinator
- Full Time - 42.5 hours a week inc weekends
MotorSport Vision Racing (MSVR) is one of the UK’s leading race event organisers. Founded in 2006 by former Formula One driver Jonathan Palmer, MSVR is renowned for organising and managing a variety of motorsport events across the UK and Europe.
MSVR organises around 50 race meetings each year, from grassroots club racing to headline international events. The MSVR team also oversees a diverse portfolio of race series including the GB3 and GB4 championships, GT Cup Championship and many more, catering to both amateur and professional drivers.
The team are currently seeking a Sporting & Operations Coordinator to provide operational and administrative support, including championship regulations and event documentation, on a full time 42.5 hour basis. Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to work regularly across weekend race events around the UK and Europe, therefore a full UK driving licence will be essential.
Duties of the role involve:
- Liaising with the MSVR client base on pre- and post-event information
- Processing race entries prior to events
- Updating and formatting series/championship regulations
- Liaising with circuit operations teams ahead of events
- Liaising with Chief Marshals on their requirements
- Liaising with hotels and restaurants for the senior officials team
- Preparing and allocating event paperwork, including paddock plans
- Collating content and proof-reading event programmes
- Managing the on-event administration of MSVR weekend race events, typically in the role of Event Secretary
You will be / have:
- Prior experience in motorsport event organisation
- Full UK driving licence
- Prior experience working with sporting regulations is desirable, but not essential
- The ability to work a significant number of event weekends throughout the race season
- Comprehensive computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A keen team player, willing to go above and beyond to ensure events run smoothly
- Excellent organisational skills
In return MSVR offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- Up to 31 days' holiday per year
- Access to our MSV Advantage platform, giving you access to discounts at 100s of shops across the country
- A Workplace pension
- Access to 24/7 GP and wellbeing services
- A pass for you and a guest to visit events at any of our circuits
- Discounted food and drink when working on site
- Free onsite parking
This role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to continue a career within the motorsport sector. To apply for this Sporting and Operations Coordinator role at MSVR, please click the ‘Apply Here’ button to begin the application process.
Due to the number of applicants for this role, only applications with personalised Covering Letters and CVs will be considered.