- Full Time - 42.5 Hours - Day shifts
- 23 February 2024
As part of our commitment to provide an outstanding customer experience at Snetterton Race Circuit, we are looking to further enhance our catering service and are seeking a motivated and hardworking Chef to join the catering team in our well-regarded restaurant – Tyrrells.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing tasty, traditional meals of a high quality.
- Planning menus
- Preparing meals for our clients at both lunchtimes and evenings
- Managing the staff in our busy bar
- Delegating work to assistants within the kitchen
- Monitor food stock discarding of any out-of-date items
- Competitive pay + benefits
- Up to 31 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Access to our MSV Advantage system, giving you access to discounts at 100s of shops across the UK.
- Discounted food and drink when working on site
- A staff pass allowing access for yourself and a guest to attend events at all MSV circuits (including BTCC & BSB)
- Access to 24/7 GP Service
- Training opportunities
- A workplace pension
- Access to wellbeing services
- Free parking
It is expected that the successful candidate will have availability beyond our normal race season, to assist the Catering Supervisor with future upcoming events. The normal working hours for this role are between 07:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday however throughout summer, there will be weekend work required.
Due to the nature of the business, all candidates will need to have a flexible approach to working hours and be willing to work evenings and weekends when required.