- £ 12.30 per hour including holiday pay
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 29 March 2023
Housekeeping Supervisor role
Your role as Housekeeping Supervisor will be to ensure the smooth running of the Housekeeping department and to maintain our five star standards of cleanliness and presentation throughout the guest rooms, public areas and back-of-house. You will be responsible for all areas of housekeeping throughout the hotel, working alongside our Head Housekeeper and a great team of room attendance.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours over five days, which will include weekends. £12.30 per hour including holiday pay. Yearly this would come to £23,616.00 based on a 40 hour week. Overtime is also paid on top.
Some of your duties include:
- Help ensure the smooth running of the Housekeeping Department.
- Manage and control the cleaning and inspection of guest’s rooms and public areas on a daily basis to ensure excellent cleaning results and standards.
- Ensure all team members are aware of their responsibilities and are performing all duties to a consistently high standard.
- Coach, inspire and influence team members to deliver high standards of service and exceed guest expectations
- Forward-thinking to cover absences, holidays, and general leave of team members
- On an on-going basis check that furnishings and equipment are in good repair and that they are replaced or refurbished as required to ensure physical facilities are kept in optimal condition. Ensure that all guests are greeted in a warm and courteous fashion and tended to in a professional manner by every team member.
- Control of housekeeping procedures, including lost and found, Health & Safety, COSHH, keys, phones and emergency procedures.
- Manage linen room, concerning supply and cleaning of linen, uniforms, guest laundry and dry-cleaning
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar Housekeeping position.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management necessary
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to manage differing personalities
- Good command of English
In addition to competitive rates of pay, we offer:
- We work with Wagestream giving instant access to your pay as it’s earnt. Wagestream is a tool for everyday life that lets you get paid your way by letting you track your wages in real time, stream up to 40% of the money you’re already earned, learn easy tips to manage your money better and save directly from your salary.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Full induction and training
- Opportunity to grow in your role.
LET'S STAY CONNECTED