- up to £60,735 per annum plus car and out of hours allowances
- Full Time - 35 hours per week - Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am -4.30pm, plus Hybrid working
- 24 October 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen within The Children’s Family Trust for a Registered Manager to help drive forward and continue the growth of our South Central region based in Waterlooville.
The successful post holder will build on our well established outstanding provision for our children and young people within a fostering setting. The successful candidate will need to have commitment, enthusiasm and ambition for a service which is determined to continue to provide an outstanding service. The Children’s Family Trust currently works with local authorities, children and young people and their families to ensure that positive outcomes and stability are achieved for each of our lovely children and young people. You will have overall responsibility for the service ensuring outstanding standards are maintained.
In addition you will be responsible for ongoing regional development whilst raising the profile of the Trust in your region.
If you have a professional social work qualification and a willingness to work toward a qualification in management with, at least three years’ experience relevant to fostering in the last five years, and a minimum of one years’ experience supervising and managing professional staff we would love to hear from you!
We are a fantastic charity to work for! You will be extremely well supported by a highly skilled and experienced senior management team. Our organization is often described as one with a real ‘family feel’ which is evident as a result of the outstanding support we provide for each and every member of our highly regarded staff team!
What’s in it for you?
In addition to a competitive salary, a very generous car allowance, and out of hours allowance, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 30 Days Annual Leave + Bank holidays additional holiday leave (with length of service) and Birthday Leave
- Membership with BUPA, Dental cover, and a range of family friendly policies including Enhanced Maternity Pay
- An Employee Assistance programme and a 35 hour working week
- Plus a very generous car allowance (£6000 pa ) and out of hours allowance (£1200 pa)
- Hybrid working pattern including half day Fridays at the end of each month. Half day Fridays throughout the entire month of December. 2 days per week working from home
What do you need to be successful?
- You’ll be degree qualified, registered and experienced in this field, with a full driving licence and up to date knowledge of all job relevant legislation - particularly fostering
- Hold a formal management qualification
- Experience of supervising professionals in a similar setting, ideally within another Independent Fostering Agency
- IT Literate, ideally with a knowledge of the Charms database
- You’ll be flexible, willing to learn, train and further your career within the Trust
- Please view the Benefits Statement document (opens in a pop up)
- Please view the Registered Manager Job Description (South Coast) document (opens in a pop up)