- £20,886 per annum
- Full Time - 37 hours per week (Working 5 days across a 7 day rota and bank holidays)
- 8 June 2023
Hours: 37 hours per week (working 5 days across a 7 day rota plus bank holiday)
Salary : £20,886 per annum
Stonepillow has social enterprise projects in Chichester and Bognor Regis comprising a large retail shop, donation Hub warehouse and a high street charity shop, selling predominantly furniture, white goods and electrical products, and run with the assistance of clients and other volunteers.
Based at our donation Hub/charity shop in Chichester, you will undertake manual lifting and driving work to provide an efficient delivery and collection service to our clients, donators and customers.
As a delivery driver, you have an important responsibility to ensure the cleanliness of our vehicles and ensure that all deliveries and collections are carried out promptly and in a safe, professional and effective manner acting as an ambassador of Stonepillow managing customer expectations in a polite and courteous manner. You will be an advocate for Gift Aid on all donated goods.
To be a good team player and work constructively with colleagues and managers in all aspects of the delivery drivers work. Contribute positively to meetings such as supervision, appraisal and training events.
To maintain a professional approach to all communications with external agencies and visitors, and to supervise and assist volunteers/trainees in a professional manner.
The benefits of working at Stonepillow:
- Actively supporting those in need in your local community
- Healthcare and wellbeing support including access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and access to a comprehensive Employee Assistance programme with face-to-face counselling
- A medical cashback scheme and retail discounts
- Stakeholder pension, employer contribution of 5%
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
A bit about us:
Stonepillow support and empower homeless and vulnerable people with compassion and commitment to achieve sustainable independence and wellbeing and make positive changes in their lives.
Stonepillow is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced or basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.