Central Office Manager / PA to CEO
- £28,672 to £30,451 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time - 37 hours per week
- 26 January 2022
Stonepillow are the leading homelessness provider within Arun and Chichester District Areas. With over 100 Staff providing a range of roles and functions we support and empower homeless and vulnerable people to achieve sustainable independence and wellbeing and make positive changes in their lives.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and experienced person to take up our Central Office Manager/PA role located within our busy central support office team. This is an exciting and varied role as it also provides personal assistance functions to support the CEO and provides ad-hoc support as required to the senior management team. This includes assisting with productions of reports, presentations, policies and procedures and data management. Being part of the senior leadership team in an administrative capacity, organising meetings, taking minutes, and managing follow up action.
As an Office Manager, ensuring the management and smooth running of the administrative functions of the organisation, through managing, supervising, and supporting administrative staff as appropriate.
Stonepillow has a values framework and set of expected behaviours. Every employee is expected to work within this framework and participate in ensuring that these values are upheld in there day to day work.
These values are:
- Client focused– Putting clients at the heart of what we do and engaging them to actively participate at all levels of the Charity
- Collaborative - Working with clients, local communities, stakeholders and partners to reduce homelessness and end rough sleeping.
- Valuing diversity – Clients, staff, volunteers, trustees and communities
- Innovative and high quality – Delivering high quality services which evidence value for money and positive outcomes of Clients.
- Professional, respectful and kind always – When delivering services to our clients, working with communities and how behave towards each other on a day to day basis.
This position would suit someone, who is able to prioritise their workload very effectively, enjoys a varied role, works well as part of a team and independently, who can demonstrate strong communication skills written and verbal and is able to build strong working relationships at all levels including liaison with external organisations and key stakeholders. Experience of office and team management is essential with knowledge and experience of data protection rules.
Closing date: 26 January 2022
33 days holiday per year, pro-rata based on work pattern including Bank Holidays
Access to training and development
Charity worker discounts
Annual staff away day
Stonepillow is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Please view the PA to CEO and Central Services Office Manager Person Specification V2 document
- Please view the PA to CEO and Central Support Office Manager JD v2 document