We are a small family run business specialising in the food trade, delivering our products to local pubs, hotels and restaurants etc. In 2020 we launched our E-commerce division which has been growing steadily. Due to this expansion we are looking for an energetic, hands on E-commerce Assistant to ensure the smooth running of all aspects of our online orders.
About the role:
- You will assist in managing customer care emails, replying to customer queries and ensuring we deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- You will work closely with our fulfilment team to ensure all shipments leave on time (you will need good interpersonal skills)
- You will manage and book couriers to ensure customer orders will arrive on time
- Some general office duties are needed to keep everything running smoothly
- You will also be responsible for ordering packaging for fulfilment team to ensure they have everything they need when they need it
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- A flexible mindset as this is a developing role and therefore your duties are likely to change / grow over time.
- Your own transport to travel to and from work due to the rural location of the business
- To be reliable and able to work 7am - 3pm (to fit in with the times of our food trade delivery business)
- To be organised and able to follow instructions
- To get on well as part of the wider team and develop good working relationships with the other teams you will be working with
- Experience in ecommerce and marketing would be an advantage although not essential as the core focus of this role is as listed above
- Non smoker preferred as we are food related business
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Being part of a friendly team (we are a family owned and run business)
- Job satisfaction as our E-commerce division is growing and our customers often give very positive feedback
- Paid holiday
- Company pension
- Potential to progress within the company if desired