- £21,000 per annum
- Full Time - Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.00 (with 1 hr for lunch)
- 10 January 2022
Immediate start is available for this position. We are looking for either an experienced and competent Administrator that is interested to learn the Financial aspects of this role, or a Financial Administrator.
If you have experience working with Sage that would be advantageous although not essential as full training will be given.
You would be working in our happy, friendly and busy team alongside our Finance Assistant, Finance Manager and Office Manager and of course our Finance Director.
Essentially this is an Administrator role however it's not all collating, report running and filing (although those are all on the job description)
Your duties will include:
- Email management
- Supplier payment administration
- Absence : Holiday and sickness recording
- Credit note investigation
- Energy spend analysis
- Collating paperwork – Purchase orders, delivery notes and invoices – proactive role in checking / chasing paperwork
- Circulating Invoices for correct managers authorisation and file appropriately
- Sending out monthly statements
- Sending out weekly supplier remittances
- Month End reports and ad-hoc duties
Please see the attached Job Description for full details
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in a busy admin role (preferably finance related) or the interest to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail, diligent with a good work ethic
- Organised and motivated
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- English is the language of Operation on site
Benefits of working at Pan'Artisan:
- Friendly office atmosphere
- Busy days which fly by
- Auto enrol pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday
- Free onsite car parking
A bit about us:
La Pizza Company was founded in Kingston Upon Thames by Pietro Vitolo from Capri, Italy. He used his own Neapolitan family pizza dough recipes to produce high quality pizza dough and part baked pizza bases. Pietro moved to Midhurst in 2001 to expand the family owned business within a purpose-built factory fitted out with the latest high-tech pizza manufacturing equipment. This enabled the company to grow and mass produce consistent, high quality Neapolitan recipes to the current day and beyond. The current Directors took over the business in August 2006 and changed its name in March 2012 to Pan’Artisan.
Today we supply an ever-expanding list of wholesalers and distributors, who deliver our products throughout the UK. You’ll find us in all the best restaurants, pubs, cafés, hotels and leisure venues where the quality of product is a priority. Pan ‘Artisan has BRC accreditation, and we have gained numerous awards over the years. We also pride ourselves on our Business Partnership with the Craft Guild of Chefs; working together to develop innovative, contemporary and flexible new products and provide inspiring menu solutions for today’s discerning consumer.
- Please view the Finance Administrator Job Description document (opens in a pop up)