- £24,000 to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time - Hours 09.00 - 17.00 Monday – Friday
- 30 July 2021
It seems people can't get enough of our delicious pizza and doughballs and we are looking for a Finance Assistant in order to keep up with all the paperwork generated by the orders! Our finance team are friendly and hard working and we're looking forward to welcoming a new face to help spread the workload and help us continue to support the rest of the business whilst production and sales continue to increase.
Purpose of the role:
- To provide support within the department by carrying out daily accounting tasks to help maintain order and integrity.
Your duties would include:
- Bank reconciliation & cashflow maintenance
- Cash receipt processing
- Credit control
- Checking invoices received against purchase orders and delivery notes
- Processing supplier invoices & supplier payment administration
- Monthly VAT return
- Credit note processing & analysis
- Month end reporting & analysis
- Finance department eMail Management
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Qualifications : AAT or part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Proven experience with Sage 50 and Excel
- Proficient understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Experience working in a busy finance role
- Attention to detail, diligent with a good work ethic
- Excellent organisational skills & a logical approach to tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team and good communication skills
- Understanding of responsibility and willingness to learn
- English is the language of operations on site
A bit about us:
La Pizza Company was founded in Kingston Upon Thames by Pietro Vitolo from Capri, Italy. He used his own Neapolitan family pizza dough recipes to produce high quality pizza dough and part baked pizza bases. Pietro moved to Midhurst in 2001 to expand the family owned business within a purpose-built factory fitted out with the latest high-tech pizza manufacturing equipment. This enabled the company to grow and mass produce consistent, high quality Neapolitan recipes to the current day and beyond. The current Directors took over the business in August 2006 and changed its name in March 2012 to Pan’Artisan.
Today we supply an ever-expanding list of wholesalers and distributors, who deliver our products throughout the UK. You’ll find us in all the best restaurants, pubs, cafés, hotels and leisure venues where the quality of product is a priority. Pan ‘Artisan has BRC accreditation, and we have gained numerous awards over the years. We also pride ourselves on our Business Partnership with the Craft Guild of Chefs; working together to develop innovative, contemporary and flexible new products and provide inspiring menu solutions for today’s discerning consumer.