Assistant Manager - Farmer, Butcher, Chef Restaurant
- £29,682 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 15 March 2024
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will have a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience. Great people skills are essential and with a strong team ethic, you will thrive on inspiring, coaching and training the team to exceed their own expectations.
At each sitting the team take centre stage in leading our customers through a unique and exciting food journey, encouraging ideas to help enhance the guest experience and leave them wanting more.
You will take pride in delivering locally sourced and expertly created dishes. Our menus feature seasonal dishes, influenced by Goodwood Home Farm, including Cheese, Dairy, Meats, and our very own Ale. These quality organic ingredients are crafted to produce our menu, executed perfectly.
First impressions really do count and you’ll be the one making them, with its seamless service and fun atmosphere, dining at the Farmer Butcher Chef feels like stepping into a truly unique dining experience, create special memories on every visit.
An excellent relationship builder, you will be enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach, with the ability to make a difference to our guests' day, every day.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Natural communicator
- Previous people management experience
- A team player with a sense of fun!
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional guest dining experience
- Fully conversant with the Weights & Measure Act 1963 and any recent updates
- Awareness of Health & Safety and Food Safety issues
- Thrive on a challenge and be keen to make a real difference
What you’ll get
- Support with professional development in hospitality
- Real career progression opportunities
- Significant Service Charge shared amongst team
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances.
- Meals and drinks on duty
- Contributory pension scheme
- Event tickets
- Free Health Club membership and a unique wellbeing offering
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Please view the FBC Assistant Manager JD February 2024 document