Platform Acquisition and Content Manager
- £42,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 8 December 2023
Do you have an instinctive curiosity to share stories and grow a digital audience?
We know the value of great content and as our Platform Acquisition and Content Manager you'll be on a mission to spread the word. With strong experience in growing website traffic at scale you'll have overall responsibility for our Website and App content, helping grow our digital audience through owned and relevant hand-picked content, across our key digital channels.
You will help define and develop a content strategy to ensure our platforms are optimised for discovery from a technical perspective, whist managing our overall website architecture. Like a highly trained juggler you'll skilfully balance SEO requirements with UX, brand and commercial objectives.
Thinking outside of the box, you will be tapping into a wide passive audience, ensuring the effective delivery of our unique stories while growing relevant audiences and engagement.
With proven ability in guiding, inspiring and empowering content producers to maximise the impact from their work - you'll also be able to unleash your creativity by taking the lead and assisting on content production, as needed - giving you the chance to really walk the walk in style and not just talk the talk.
Relationship building is at the core of our success at Goodwood and you'll be working closely with our in-house marketing, PR and editorial teams to plan and execute a content publishing strategy - in line with traffic and audience objectives.
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum three years' experience in an SEO focussed role
- Strong instinct for producing engaging, cross-platform content
- Deep technical, working knowledge of digital platforms
- An instinct for what makes great digital content
- Experience of formulating strategies, setting objectives and communicating across the business
- A strong creative drive
- Experience in inspiring and empowering content producers
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the Goodwood Estate
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package, including membership of the Goodwood gym and health spa
- A beautifully unique working environment
- Complimentary tickets to our events
- The opportunity to progress in your role and really make a difference
- Please view the Platform Acquisition Content Manager document