Event Content Planner
- £25,000 to £28,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- 4 December 2023
We are looking for a new Content Planner to join Goodwood - the Home of Exceptional Experiences. This is an exciting opportunity that is central to shaping and delivering content and projects across the Event portfolio, including one of the newest additions to the Goodwood calendar, Goodwoof - a dog event like no other.
You'll be responsible for planning content, documentation, ticketing and correspondence. You will be involved in creative research to identify relevant individuals, groups and brands of interest. Working with multiple stakeholders across Goodwood and externally, you'll be able to build strong working relationships. You'll also support on-event with hosting and organising content to ensure the events are delivered successfully.
What you will have:
- Confidence when engaging and negotiating with multiple stakeholders
- Boundless enthusiasm and superb organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Creative thinking with ability to undertake research
- A sense of fun!
What you will get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including meditation, yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Employee Assistance Programme, Life Insurance, Health Cash Plan and much more.
This role requires flexibility in working hours, especially during the event season.
- Please view the Event Content Planner JD October 2023 document