- £32,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time
- 6 October 2023
Do you know your VLOOKUPs from your SUMIFs?
We are looking for a part qualified Management Accountant to support our Entertaining & Hospitality business. This will involve management reporting, reconciliations, forecasting and budgeting, within a truly unique setting.
We are super keen to set you up for success, and will happily help you complete your studies, whilst helping you grow and develop within a fun and supportive team.
Working collaboratively with key contacts, you will help inform decision making with a clear picture of their financial position. You will reconcile balance sheets, whilst producing engaging weekly forecasts.
You'll enjoy taking ownership of the budgeting process ensuring that year on year variances are explained and understood, with an accurate and timely submission.
Passion for what you do is paramount as we believe in you, to do what you do well, in a beautiful and prestigious environment.
What you'll have:
- An accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or studying towards one, as we'll help you get there
- Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIF & IF Statements
- A methodical approach, with strong accuracy and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- A sense of fun!
What you’ll get:
- Training and development opportunities
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Please view the EHManagementAccountantJD document