Food and Beverage Assistant (Casual)
- £ 10.42 per hour plus holiday pay
- Various Hours and Shifts Available
- 4 October 2023
We are looking for casual workers to support the delivery of our food & beverage outlets at the Goodwood Hotel. This role is key to the daily operation of the departments and involves interacting with our customers to make their stay unforgettable.
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach, you will be a vital part of our hotel family.
Various shifts available to suit your lifestyle.
If you’d like to work in a busy team with lots of variety, please get in touch.
What do you need to be successful?
- A genuine passion for working in the hospitality industry and providing great customer experiences.
- We are lucky enough to work in some stunning countryside, so your own transport is required.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Natural communicator
- A team player with a sense of fun!
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional guest experience
What you'll get:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Holiday pay
- Key uniform items
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty (hours permitting)
- Complimentary car parking
- Please view the Waiter document (opens in a pop up)