Junior Butler - Goodwood House
- £24,263 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 15 March 2024
We have a truly unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Butler, with a twist.
You’ll be at the very heart of the Goodwood Estate, gaining comprehensive hands on experience in all aspects of Events held at Goodwood House. Taking inspiration from your surroundings you will help create memorable experiences and enhance our parties and events. These include Festival of Speed, Race Week Ball, and Revival.
You will assist our Butlers during varied House events, including weddings, conferences and Parties
At Goodwood we work at a fast pace, and you will always be one step ahead, expecting the unexpected as you deliver an exceptional service with a sprinkle of fun.
With an eye for detail and high level of professionalism you will have integrity, can do attitude and excellent communication skills.
First impressions really do count, and you’ll be the one making them. With total discretion you will have the ability to provide the very best service and friendly welcome to our guests.
What you’ll have
- Previous relevant experience of working in a similar role within the hospitality industry would be beneficial
- A good knowledge of wines, spirits and food service is desirable;
- A passion for working in the hospitality industry is essential
- Be a team player with a sense of fun and a focus on high quality service
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional experience
- A high level of attention to detail
- Flexibility to work evening, weekends and public holidays as required
What you’ll get:
- Free Health Club membership
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme and health cash plan
- Free tickets to our events
- Annual bonus scheme
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Please view the Junior Butler JD2 document