Chef de Partie (Goodwood Hotel)
- £29,680 per annum dependant on experience, plus excellent benefits and significant gratuity
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 21 April 2023
We are looking for a driven talented Chef, with a passion for all things pastry to join our Brigade at the Farmer Butcher Chef Restaurant , where our food takes inspiration from our surroundings, creating a unique dining experience.
As a Chef de Partie you will work within our well-equipped kitchen, using your creativity to develop and deliver exciting dishes, from the very best locally sourced organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses fresh from our very own Goodwood Home Farm.
We offer nose to tail dining in our 2 AA Rosette rated restaurant and have been awarded with the Sustainable Food Philosophy Seal from the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts.
You’ll be part of a strong team, led by our Head Chef, where you will gain a true understanding of our exciting brand and share our deeply rooted passion for high quality food, making a difference to our customers day, every day.
You’ll have the opportunity to experience our in-house butchery, dairy processing, and cheese-making facilities, first-hand.
Our customer’s dining experience is at the heart of all we do, and each individual role is integral to our joint success.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A team player with a sense of fun and focus on high quality service.
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional dining experience.
- Attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
Oh, and we offer Chef whites and staff meals when on shift.
- Please view the CDP FBC JD August 2021 document (opens in a pop up)