Administrator - Goodwood Motor Circuit
- £ 10.42 per hour plus holiday pay
- Part Time - 20 hours per week - on average
- 19 May 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our Motor Circuit team. This is a great time to join a fun team, who thrive on high standards of customer service and are proud to deliver first class experiences.
First impressions really do count and you’ll be the one making them as the first point of contact for general enquiries and responsibility for the day-to-day processing of invoices and timesheets.
You'll be a vital part of our team, providing comprehensive administrative support for the department, organising meetings and scheduling appointments. You will be managing correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters and updating our database with vital information.
You’ll be a real people person, able to handle ever changing priorities with ease, and be a superstar at planning and organising your workload.
This is the perfect opportunity to showcase your impeccable attention to detail and admin ability.
What you'll have:
- You'll be friendly and approachable with a great sense of humour
- You'll be confident with the ability to build great relationships
- Administration experience
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft packages
- An eagle eye for detail is imperative as is the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your workload
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Please view the MC Casual Administrator document