Apprentice Mechanic - Motor Circuit
- £14,560 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 24 March 2023
We have a fantastic opportunity which could be perfect for someone looking to start their career as a Mechanic and continue learning up to Level 3.
This could potentially be the most unique apprenticeship you'll find, really tapping into your passion for classic cars, including a fleet of Land Rovers.
As our Apprentice, you'll be joining a close-knit team based at the Motor Circuit. You'll be working towards a vocational qualification, which will be achieved through training and coaching from our experienced team and supported by our training partner.
You'll be providing support to the day to day running of the workshop focussing primarily on the upkeep and methodical checking of the Motor Circuit experience vehicles, whilst also carrying out a wide range of jobs on other vehicles from across the Estate.
You’ll be hands on, with varied days - where you could be carrying out basic pre-event safety checks and maintenance set by Ed, our Workshop Manager.
You’ll be self-motivated with a passion for what you do and a "can do" attitude, with a genuine interest in Classic and modern era cars and a good understanding of basic mechanical jobs and an eagle eye for detail.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude.
- Passion for maintaining vehicles soaring a large production period
What you’ll get:
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Please view the Apprentice JD document