IT Project Manager
- £38,500 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time
- 24 March 2023
It isn't what we do that makes us special, it's the way we do it
This rewarding role will provide a unique opportunity for you to thrive as part of our IT team, delivering various software projects across the Goodwood Estate. From requirements gathering, right through to establishing the software within the required teams.
You will provide excellent project management of software implementations across a varied business model and lead the small but mighty IT Project Team.
You'll be a real people person, able to handle ever-changing priorities with ease and have a natural ability to effectively communicate IT information to non IT personnel.
Would you like to work somewhere that encourages development? We believe that every new hire has a great opportunity to unlock their potential and we'll give you the freedom to really make a difference.
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach. You will have the ability to build long-lasting relationships with our internal Teams and external partners .
Our working culture has the perfect mix of responsibility and ownership, balanced with support and encouragement. You'll have freedom in this role to carve your own path.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of Software Project Management
- A team player who can quickly gain the trust of our stakeholders
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies is beneficial, examples include Waterfall, Agile, Kanban and Prince2
- Experience of managing a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Energy, enthusiasm and an infectious can-do attitude
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including meditation, yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, Life Insurance, Health Cash Plan and much more..
- Please view the IT Project Manager Job Description Feb 2023 document