- £26,500 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 24 February 2023
Picture yourself at the heart of the Goodwood Estate and our thrilling Headline Events
It is a great time to join our Security Team at Goodwood, as the excitement builds for our 2023 Season. You will play a vital role in supporting the Group Head of Security and Estate Security Manager with the resourcing of Goodwood Security staff, co-ordinating rotas, payroll submissions and administration support.
You will ensure regular recruitment activities to establish and maintain an active list of casual Security officers, whilst also building strong lasting relationships within Goodwood and approved third party security providers.
Every year we surprise and delight thousands of guests, at our Events, including Members’ Meeting, Festival of Speed, Goodwood Revival, Goodwoof & Qatar Goodwood Festival - the highlight of our fabulous Horse Racing season.
Why not use your skills and expertise to become part of a truly unique Estate, stretching across 12,000 acres of the beautiful South Downs National Park, a great adventure awaits!
- Experience of Administration support to an Operational team
- Significant Microsoft Office experience
- Experience of managing payroll submissions
- Confident in working with rotas and resourcing requirements
- Full driving licence
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Please view the JD Security Resourcing Co Ordinator Jan 2023 document (opens in a pop up)