Health Club Receptionist
- £4,417 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Part Time - 8 hours per week
- 12 December 2022
Excellent benefits including free health club membership
First impressions really do count and you'll be the one making them, with a warm and friendly welcome. You'll provide a professional and efficient level of service; responsible for ensuring our Front of House runs smoothly, assisting members and Hotel guests with Health Club and Spa enquiries.
You will help deliver a high touch customer experience, with excellent attention to detail, providing a duty of care to our customers with your awareness of Health and Safety.
You'll help ensure housekeeping tasks are completed, carrying out membership tours and providing accurate and timely verbal and written communication for our members and guests.
What you'll have:
- People person with excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing role within a Health and Wellbeing environment
- Great communication and I.T skills, including Microsoft Office
- Passion for what you do
- Attention to detail
- A sense of fun!
- Event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Annual performance share scheme
- A beautifully unique environment
- Free uniform, parking and staff meals on shift
- Please view the Health Club Receptionist March 2022 document