Wedding Sales Manager
- £31,270 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time
- 7 December 2022
Turning "can do" into "I do"
You'll be joining us at an exciting time as we strengthen and build our weddings business. With a strong background in B2C sales, you will coach and mentor the team in the delivery of exceptional results, exceeding targets to ensure that each unique wedding and social event is perfectly executed.
The customer is at the heart of all we do, and you'll be adept at inspiring the team to achieve sales targets, playing a key role in setting the strategies for both weddings and social events held at Goodwood.
As the Wedding Sales Manager you will provide support to the team, encourage individual development, provide training, and promote an energised sales culture to deliver WOW moments.
Excellent communication skills are essential, as you lead the team in preparing and executing show rounds to the highest standard.
What you’ll need:
- Proactive, sales approach
- Passionate about sales and event management
- Energy and enthusiasm for what you do
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Knowledge and experience of wedding events and Hospitality industry
- 2 years Experience within a sales or event planning environment
- Knowledge of programmes such as ivvy and Protel is desirable.
- Experience of call handling and diary management
What you'll get:
- Free tickets to our events
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Health cash plan
- Please view the JD Wedding Sales Manager document