Head of Commercial Innovation
- Negotiable / Depending on experience - plus benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week worked across Monday to Friday
- 8 January 2023
Are you passionate about driving commercial success through creative thinking and an innovative approach? Goodwood are looking for someone to join the team, working across all the major events, generating relevant ideas and activations for the world’s biggest brands to create long-term successful partnerships.
The Head of Commercial Innovation is an exciting and vitally important role, integral to the success of the Commercial Team as well as the wider business. This person will report to the Director of Commercial Innovation and work very closely with the Commercial Team as well as key stakeholders across the wider business. This role is key in driving commercial growth of the Group as well as acting as the central controller for all aspects of the creative process. With creative thinking at its core, this role will be responsible for driving innovation across the commercial activities of the business through world-class sales collateral, data and insights, rights management and asset development, all while working closely with the relevant members of the Goodwood team.
What do you need to be successful?
- At least 10 years’ experience in a sales/event related environment ideally in the sponsorship sector of the Sports Industry.
- Understanding of the Sponsorship market place.
- Ability to think and work creatively.
- Ability to work closely in a team environment.
- Experience of working in fast paced and dynamic environments.
- A passion for making things happen.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- People motivational skills.
- Please view the Head of Commercial Innovation - Job Decsription document