Business Intelligence Developer
- £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 16 December 2022
Are you curious about the story of data?
Data is at the heart of everything we do at Goodwood. If you are passionate about driving change through data, then the role of Business Intelligence Developer is a great opportunity to help shape the understanding of our diverse business, while working on an estate that delivers extraordinary and engaging experiences.
As part of the growing Data and Insights team, this role will deliver multiple data sets, ready for analysis, that will guide strategy across the diverse businesses that operate under the Goodwood umbrella. Your unique skills and expertise will play a vital role in driving the business forward, finding new opportunities and solving complex problems.
You will manage the upkeep and design of data tables, ensuring the data provided for analysis meets all current and future business needs. Understand the hierarchy of operational systems used to produce daily KPI dashboards.
You will be a natural communicator, excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach, with a solution driven mindset.
What you'll need:
- An eagle eye for detail, with maths, statistics and business analytics experience
- Sharp analytical thinking
- Proven experience in the use of Business Intelligence (BI) tools (Power BI or similar)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with colleagues of different levels and backgrounds
- Established advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communicator
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme