Ticket Office Executive
- £ 9.70 per hour plus excellent benefits
- Zero Hours
- Part Time - Hours will vary according to the needs of the business
- 5 December 2022
Every year we surprise and delight thousands of guests at our motorsport and horseracing Events and with our Goodwood experiences. We are passionate about giving our customers the best possible experience.
We are looking for Ticket Office Executives to join our Ticket Office team who are responsible for handling all inbound sales and customer service calls and provide advice and guidance to ensure our customers get the very best out of their visit to Goodwood.
We offer great training on our products and systems, and believe that the best way to learn is through experience. You'll have the opportunity to work on event and see our events through a customer's eyes.
- Experience in sales, with excellent communication skills
- Energy and enthusiasm, with a 'can do' attitude
- You'll enjoy working as part of a busy, target driven team
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
Please note that you must be able to work flexibly. Shifts operate between Monday and Sunday and some evenings may be required when the headline events are in operation. During our peak event season (March to September) you may be required to work up to 40 hours per week.
If you'd like to work somewhere completely unique in the world, then please get in touch.