- £ 25,000.00 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- 25 November 2022
Based in the beautiful surroundings of Goodwood House, picture yourself as our superstar Payroll Administrator, providing a comprehensive administration service for all things payroll.
This will include maintaining accurate records and undertaking administration for new starters, leavers and amendments. You'll use your eagle eye for detail and accuracy to check timesheets and input data using our iTrent payroll system. You'll also be a whizz at running reports and deal with queries and correspondence in a timely manner.
Our Payroll dream team process over 700 salaries every month. This rises to over 2000 after one of our major events. We therefore need a super-duper Administrator to help us work hard (and play hard). You'll enjoy working in a team who are passionate about giving a great service and LOVE food!
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including meditation, yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, Life Insurance, Health Cash Plan and much more..
What you'll have:
- Excellent numerical skills with a very good eye for detail
- The ability to remain as cool as a cucumber when working to deadlines, with a logical approach to tasks
- You'll be smiley and enthusiastic, with proven experience of using systems and high-volume data entry
- Payroll experience is desirable but not essential
For more information on where you could be working, please look here: Goodwood House