Event Security Resourcing Manager
- £28,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 16 December 2022
Picture yourself at the heart of our thrilling Headline Events
It is a great time to join our Security Team at Goodwood, as the excitement builds for our 2023 Season. You will play a vital role in the resourcing of Goodwood Security event casuals, equipping all Goodwood security deployments outside of our 24/7 duty team.
You will ensure regular recruitment activities to establish and maintain an active list of casual Security officers, whilst also building strong lasting relationships within Goodwood and approved third party security providers.
Every year we surprise and delight thousands of guests, at our Events, including Members’ Meeting, Festival of Speed, Goodwood Revival, Goodwoof & Qatar Goodwood Festival - the highlight of our fabulous Horse Racing season.
Why not use your skills and expertise to become part of a truly unique Estate, stretching across 12,000 acres of the beautiful South Downs National Park, a great adventure awaits!
- Significant resource planning experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of recruiting and arranging payroll for a casual workforce
- Confident in managing logistical arrangements for events
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme