Head Chef - Goodwood Hotel
- £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 16 December 2022
We have a truly unique opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly creative, and inspiring Head Chef to lead, develop and inspire a passionate team, in the delivery of exceptional dining experiences.
You will manage each Restaurant at the Goodwood Hotel creating individual character and unique menu's, to surprise and delight our guests. Working alongside each Brigade you will guide on food choices, payroll costs, food safety and training to set the teams up for success.
You’ll be at the very heart of the Goodwood Estate, taking inspiration from your surroundings to create innovative dining experiences, within the Farmer Butcher Chef (2 Rosette) Bar & Grill Restaurant and our Meetings and Event department.
We value individuality and encourage creativity and your unique qualities will only further enhance our food story at Goodwood. Always expect the unexpected as we deliver one exceptional experience after another.
You will take pride in delivering the very best locally sourced organic produce from award winning meats and cheese fresh from our very own Goodwood Home Farm, and butchery.
Our guest’s dining experience is at the heart of all we do, and you will be responsible for three of our dining experience at Goodwood, producing and encouraging ideas which are fresh, impactful, and engaging, without compromising brand integrity.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do with a can-do attitude
- Proven relevant experience
- Ability to build long-lasting collaborative relationships
- Monitor and maintain hygiene standards and procedures
- Excellent people management skills
- Proven communication skills
- A team player with a sense of fun and a focus on high quality service
- Strong commercial experience, food margin, menu costs and staff costs
- Food Safety Management Level 3
What you’ll get:
- Event tickets
- Free Health Club membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme