Night Receptionist For The Goodwood Hotel
- £21,216 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours
- 7 October 2022
You'll be working with our small and friendly team, at the heart of our 4* Hotel, where no two nights are the same. Your shift will fly past as you undergo various tasks, providing a high touch customer experience.
You will be a key point of contact for Guests throughout the night and early morning, dealing with late guest check-ins and departures, coordinating audit processes and completing an end of shift briefing to the on coming team in the morning.
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Uniform and free staff meals when you're on shift
- You'll be confident in working in a small team
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Numeracy with a good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Due to our rural location, your own transport is essential.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the green button to apply.
- Please view the Night Porter JDPSMarch2016 document (opens in a pop up)