- £ 10.00 per hour plus excellent benefits
- Part Time - 10 hours worked on Monday and Friday
- 7 October 2022
You've got it made!
Our Housekeeping team is an essential part of our operation and we are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to ensure our Holiday Accommodation is clean, tidy and maintained to a high standard for our guests arrival.
Duties will include cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms, living areas, kitchen, making beds, hoovering and tidying the surrounding area.
What you'll have?
- Previous experience of working in a housekeeping department would be an advantage
- Own or reliable transport is essential due to the rural location of Goodwood
- Be a team player with enthusiasm for getting stuck in
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation is an essential requirement
- Polite friendly manner
- Organisation skills
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Uniform and free staff meals when you're on shift