Revival Channel Editor
- £35,000 per annum FTE, plus excellent benefits
- Fixed Term
- Various - Flexible work patterns
- 25 August 2022
Do you have a great sense of cool?
Goodwood revival is a truly unique and exquisite event, recalling the style, craft and elegance of the golden age of Motorsport. We are looking for a passionate Editor to evolve our existing Revival channels, introducing era appropriate fashion, lifestyle, entertainment and sustainability content.
As the event approaches, we are on a mission to spread the word and grow our digital audience through owned and relevant hand-picked content across key social media channels. You will help define and develop a content strategy across Instagram and Facebook and develop new propositions for the brand including Pinterest and a new email product.
Thinking outside of the box, you will be tapping into a wide passive audience, ensuring the effective delivery of our unique stories while growing relevant audiences and engagement.
A grand celebration of all things Vintage will bring the very best stories, content, people and classic cars together.
What do you need to be successful?
- A love and passion for vintage lifestyle, fashion and sustainability content.
- Strong writing, proofing and editing skills, particularly for social content.
- Editorial and social planning and publishing experience.
- Experience (personal or professional) in the retro lifestyle sector.
- An instinct for what makes great social and digital content.
- Experience in planning and commissioning video, stills and written content.
- A great sense of cool!
- A strong creative drive.
- Experience in working with contributors.
- Experience working on pure media properties, building media channels rather than content marketing for the event.
If this sounds like it might be the perfect role for you, then please get in touch.
- Please view the Revival Job Description document