- £20,176 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
- 7 October 2022
We’d love to share our passion for our extensive drinks offering with you, helping build a strong knowledge of our unique customer experience.
As an integral part of our fun and friendly team, you will take centre stage behind our Bar, building lasting relationships, with a personal, friendly and efficient service.
First impressions really do count and you’ll be the one making them, from greeting guests on arrival, and ensuring they receive a consistently positive experience on every visit.
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach, you will be a vital part of our family.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Natural communicator
- A team player with a sense of fun!
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional guest dining experience
What you’ll get
- Opportunity to attend Wine Master Classes
- Expert Barista training given
- Significant gratuities shared amongst team
- Event tickets
- Free gym membership
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Please view the FBC Bar Tender April 2021 document (opens in a pop up)