Kennels Membership & Events Assistant
- £18,304 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Part Time - 32 hours worked on 4 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
- 7 October 2022
You will be responsible for growing the Kennels membership product by driving external and internal sales opportunities with active promotion of The Kennels. You will also be responsible for promoting Kennels events.
With proven relevant administration experience, you will be adept at meeting deadlines and actively planning engaging new members evenings, whilst handling membership correspondence.
You will use your high touch customer service and people skills to host a varied and original calendar of events.
What you'll have:
- Passion for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Confident to make decisions and to stand by them
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communicator
- A sense of fun!
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions.
- Discounted products from across the Estate.
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership.
- A health cash plan.
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events.
- A beautifully unique environment with free parking on-site and some lovely lunchtime walking routes!