- £22,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 9 September 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Butcher to join the talented team at Goodwood Home Farm.
Our amazing Butchery team work with beef, lamb and pork all of which are reared by our Farmers on our beautiful Estate.
Hours consist of Monday – Thursday 6am – 3pm and Friday 6am – 12pm (40 hours per week)
You'll be working as part of a strong passionate team delivering differing cuts, along with all aspects of meat preparation in order to exceed our customer's expectations.
You’ll also be required to support with the ordering of stock, legislative paperwork and our customers.
What do you need to be successful?
- Proven relevant butchery experience including carcass breakdown
- A knowledge of HACCP
- Basic food hygiene certificate
- An interest in food with an understanding of farm-based food production
- Good knowledge of animal physiology and cuts of meat
- An interest in butchery
Please click the green button to apply now!
- Please view the Butchery Assistant AUG 2022 document