Business Intelligence Developer
- £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 9 September 2022
Data is at the heart of everything we do at Goodwood. If you are passionate about driving change through data, then the role of Business Intelligence Developer could be for you. As part of the growing Data and Insights team, this role will deliver multiple data sets, ready for analysis, that will guide strategy across the diverse businesses that operate under the Goodwood umbrella. Your unique skills and expertise will play a vital role in driving the business forward, finding new opportunities and solving complex problems.
You will mange the upkeep and design of data tables, ensuring the data provided for analysis meets all current and future business needs. Understand the hierarchy of operational systems used to produce daily KPI dashboards (Protel, Delphi, Talent and GP etc)
You will be a natural communicator, excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach, with a solution driven mindset.
What you'll need:
- An eagle eye for detail, with maths, statistics and business analytics experience
- Sharp analytical thinking
- Experience in the use of Business Intelligence (BI) tools (Power BI or similar)
- Proven experience in SQL programming and databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with colleagues of different levels and backgrounds
- Established advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communicator
- A sense of fun.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Please view the Business Intelligence Developer document