Junior Sous Chef - The Kennels Members Club
- £28,000 per annum plus paid overtime and gratuity
- Full Time
- 9 September 2022
Not all Kitchens are equal - we'd love you to join ours!
We are looking for an inspirational Chef to join our talented team at the Kennels.
As Junior Sous Chef you’ll help Dan, our Head Chef, to maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds customer expectations. You’ll support with the control of resources and cultivate the understanding of good food throughout the Estate.
You’ll be delivering amazing quality dishes using local organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses fresh from our own Estate Farm. You’ll even receive training and development opportunities within our in-house butchery, dairy processing and cheese-making facilities.
You’ll be part of a strong team, where you will gain a true understanding of our exciting brand and share our deeply rooted passion for high quality food.
Our customer’s dining experience is at the heart of all we do, and you will be integral to our joint success. Your unique qualities will help further enhance our food story.
What do you need to be successful:
- Experience of working at the required level (or be ready to progress to Junior Sous Level)
- Friendly and positive with a passion for cooking with fresh, locally sourced food
- Experience of working with fresh food in quality establishments
- Great communication and team work - you'll be friendly and helpful
- High attention to detail with some added flair!
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
Oh, and we offer Chef whites and staff meals when on shift.
- Please view the JuniorSousChef document