- £22,248 per annum FTE, plus excellent benefits
- Part Time - 30 hours per week
- 22 July 2022
First impression really do count and you'll be the one making them!
Picture yourself as a Reservations Executive based at The Goodwood Hotel, as an integral part of our fun & sociable team. You'll ensure that from the very first touch point our customers feel welcome, understood and confident in our ability to make their visit special and memorable.
You'll play a pivotal role in the customers journey, as first point of contact, providing WOW moments and converting enquiries to bookings.
From booking and allocating our 91 bedrooms, with accuracy and professionalism to converting enquiries to a truly memorable stay at Goodwood. They'll be opportunities to cross-sell key products and facilities across the estate, including golf, beauty treatments, driving & flying experiences and of course our amazing restaurants.
You'll be a real people person, collaborating with key contacts across the Estate and developing lasting relationships.
What you'll have:
- Hospitality or service industry experience within a sales environment
- A passion for delivering great customer experience
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Protel or Delphi is desirable but not essential
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including meditation and yoga sessions, exercise classes
- Free tickets to our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Please view the Reservations Executive JD document (opens in a pop up)