Motor Circuit Track Steward
- £ 10.58 per hour plus excellent benefits
- Zero Hours
- 24 June 2022
Are you all set to create WOW moments!
If you love fast cars and the great outdoors, this is the job for you. You could join the Motor Circuit Operations team, led by Sam, and work on the world's only original classic race track as a Track Steward. From ultimate driving experiences, to the exhilarating track days - no two days will be the same!
You'll assist in the efficient running of the motor circuit by delivering a safe environment for staff and customers. Naturally, you will deliver exceptional customer service and create unique experiences, ensuring customers expectations are exceeded.
You'll also have the opportunity to assume overall responsibility when rostered as "Duty Track Steward," for general conduct and control of events at circuit operation level.
What you'll have:
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Computer literacy with ability to use Microsoft packages
- Professional manner, able to communicate fluidly
- A hunger to provide exceptional service
This role is offered on a zero hours contract and will require flexibility to work weekends and bank holidays
What you'll get:
- Free Event Tickets for Horesracing and Motorsport events
- Gym and Health Club membership
- A health cash plan to redeem medical costs plus much more
- Outstanding staff social events and wellbeing programme
A bit about us:
In 1948, the Motor Circuit was officially opened by Freddie March, the 9th Duke, renowned amateur racer. This same venue has since witnessed some of motor sports greatest heroes in action, including Sir Jackie Stewart and Sir Stirling Moss. Today, the circuit combines all the nostalgia of the golden era of motor sport but ready for the 21st century.
Click 'Apply' now!
- Please view the Motor Circuit Operation Steward Job Description document