Chef Apprentice - Goodwood Estate
- £ 6.50 to £ 9.70 per hour dependant on age and experience
- Full Time
- 22 July 2022
Inspiring the next generation of Chef’s
We are excited to open up our application process for the class of 2022 - Culinary Academy at Goodwood.
Picture yourself learning from our inspirational team of skilled Chefs and Mentors. You'll be part of a strong team, led by Alan White our Executive Chef, where you will gain a true insight into our unique brand.
Are you passionate about food, creative, ambitious with a readiness to join a super unique programme, which will provide an industry recognised qualification and a friendly door into this great industry?
We are fully open to applications from any level, direct from School, wishing to complete a Level 2 (Commis Chef) or a College leaver wishing to progress through Level 3 (Chef De Partie) and you'll obtain priceless and diverse Kitchen experience to help maximise your future career aspirations.
You'll join us in our food journey, and share our deeply rooted passion for high quality food, using the very best ingredients from Goodwood Home Farm. We are passionate about giving you the best possible chance for success.
The world-renowned Goodwood Estate offers true variety over an invigorating 2-year apprenticeship, encompassing time at our Organic Farm, Butchery, Court Yard Dairy and not forgetting time in our diverse Kitchens, each with its own identity.
You’ll also gain un-rivalled experiences, including behind the scenes access to our world-famous events.Your potential is limitless.
What you'll have:-
- Bags of positivity
- An appetite and passion for great food
- Can do attitude
- A natural communicator
- A team player with a sense of fun
What you'll get:-
- Extensive training and development
- Highly competitive hourly rate, as we believe in investing in your future
- A certified qualification upon completion of the programme
- Experience in all food and beverage outlets across the estate
- Free event tickets (Festival of Speed, Revival, Horseracing)
- Gym membership & a highly competitive wellness package
- Chef starter kit including knives and uniform + staff meals whilst on shift